Our Team Members
We are an established practice that welcomes independent, private and dental referral patients. The practice has been running at its present address since 1985. In 2016 it changed ownership, and is currently owned by Adrian Chiriac who has worked hard to refurbish the practice, to improve quality, as well as diversify in its range of treatments.
We are a private, Practice Plan and NHS practice which offers a wide range of services including routine dental care, restorative treatments, minor oral surgery, some cosmetic dentistry for all the family and our unique service in form of dental treatment under sedation for nervous patients.
For those of you who have a fear of dental treatment, Dr Chiriac leads our dental sedation team to help you through your treatment, a service which we started providing recently (available only privately). We do not have NHS contracts for sedation or oral surgery, but we are very happy to receive referrals from West Wales and beyond, for the sensitive treatment of patients who are very nervous and require sedation.
THE HEART OF DENTAL PRACTICE
Information for New Patients
We understand that choosing a new Dentist can be a big decision and for some a leap of faith. We are delighted to say that very many of our patients come to us by way of personal recommendation from their friends or family members. We think this is a huge compliment. We also comprehend that due to various circumstances you may have had a gap in your dental visits, and now you may be concerned about your dental condition. It could be especially daunting to consider that it may require a considerable amount of financial help, due to lack of maintenance in recent times.
We offer a range of options to become dentally healthy.
- You are welcome as a private patient with fee per item service; (please see fees list)
- Join us as a Practice Plan Basic patient more details; (here)
- You could opt for 0% finance which help to spread the cost; (click here for more)
- We could discuss how treatment and payment could be spread out throughout time;
- Why not choose Dental Insurance to make your dental treatment more affordable? (click here for more)Please ask any member of our team and we will gladly explain how you could benefit from it.
- If you would like to come and meet us before making an appointment, why not give us a call and come in for a chat where our receptionists will explain the essence of each option.
On your first visit you will be asked to fill out a short medical form and confirm your personal details whilst you are waiting to enter the surgery. There the dentist will assess your dental needs to find out the perfect treatment for you and of course to answer any questions you may have.
The dentist, will discuss with you any possible treatment options and make sure that he clearly outlines any costs as well as pros & cons plus short, medium and long-term scenarios.